Eraklis N. Kyriakides LLC, has a very successful track-record in transactional employment aspects in relation to general employment law matters, including their association with outsourcing transactions, company restructurings and M&A. Our Firm has been recognised and praised for our outstanding performance in advising various private equity and corporate clients in relation to general employment law matters and particularly in relation to the recruitment and dismissal of senior management executives and high-ranking professionals.
Our team of specialist lawyers is further praised for being in a position to identify potential risks arising out of employment related transactions and as such, provide alternative options to clients with a view of mitigating any potential liability on a case by case basis.
Our Firm is also experienced in providing bespoke advice on all sorts of employment related contracts and have numerously undertaken the drafting and negotiation of employment and confidentiality agreements for start-up employers as well as providing drafting and assisting in the implementation of internal employment regulations and codes of conduct for various employers. During the last few years alone, our Firm has provided legal support, legal opinions and was entirely engaged in more than 100 cases in relation to different employment related legal matters.
Our services include, inter alia:
- Individual Employment Contracts
- Employee Dismissals and Termination Strategies
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Internal Work Policies, Handbooks and Codes of Conduct
- Industrial Disputes and Employment Litigation matters (on behalf of Employer or Employees)
- Representation before appropriate Courts in dismissal cases
- Negotiations on behalf of our Clients in relation to employment release mechanisms
- Redundancies (including collective redundancies)
- Discrimination matters
- Specialized Personnel (special categories)
- Obtainment of employment permits (for Non-EU Individuals)