Our Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution department offers well-rounded, effective and accurate advice on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration and mediation. Our Firm’s main aim is simple: to achieve successful results while avoiding costly and lengthy litigation procedures. Our specialised Lawyers have extensive expertise in handling complex and high-demanding litigation claims before all district Courts, the Supreme Court of Cyprus and the Employment Tribunals while providing clear and effective legal guidance to our clients.
Our Firm advises a number of high-ranking local and international corporations and private individuals from a variety of sectors across the globe, which include (among other): financial institutions, airlines, property developers, construction companies, banking institutions and insurance companies, advertising companies and telecommunication and technology companies. We take particular pride in our capacity to advise effectively and undertake swiftly any urgent case that calls for the issue of injunctions, such as inter alia: freezing and mandatory orders, prohibitory injunctions, inspection orders and gagging orders.
Below you can find a non-exhaustive list of services which our team specialises upon:
- Administrative and Constitutional
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Motions (such as the decrease of share capital, motions for delayed submissions at the Registrar of Companies, amendments of Memorandum and other)
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property
- Immovable Property and Construction Disputes
- Traffic accidents, Tort, Employers’ Liability, Personal Injury, Medical Negligence, Insurance
- Debt collection
- Banking, Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- White Collar and Financial Crime
- Admiralty claims
- Filing of urgent injunctions